What can you find?
– 105 hours of specialized technical training.
– 35 hours of business management
– Tutoring for each project.
– Experience and business support for each Project.
Technical and Business Support
– Free technical and business support.
– New business opportunities.
– Information and personal advise on Access to financing through financial entities or other alternatives.
– Access to financing by ACCIÓ up to 10.000€
The main goals are to help all participants with the technical development of the Project, to get new business opportunities and find a partner to promote ideas of corporate entrepreneurship.
What do we expect from your Project?
Some solution to one of these problems in the Business Park
- Solutions for the mobility of people: car Parks, bicycles, car-sharing, etc.
- Solutions for goods: traffic, loading and unloading, etc. .
- Solutions for visitors: signposting, access, etc.
- Solutions for waste management.
- Solutions to promote the circular economy.
- Solutions for public area: vehicle control, lighting improvement, etc.
- Solutions for companies: access control, roof monitoring, cibersecurity, etc.
- Energy efficiency.
- Cable connectivity solutions.
- Connectivity solutions for radio.
- WI-FI solutions.
- 4G/5G solutions
What will you get?
- Specialists who will support the training needs of each startup.
- Advice from business owners, investors and advisers.
- Support in specialized entities.
- Inclusion in the Communication Plan to ensure the visibility of startups and the dissemination of the solutions.
- Support in the search of partners, alliances with the Public Administration and corresponding entities, etc
- We help you to set up your company.
- Support during the first years of business life to facilitate your consolidation.
Specialized Technical Training: 105 hours
1. Opportunities and needs in the business area of economic activity:
1.1. What are the industrial business? How are business area managed?
1.2. Most common issues to be resolved
– Networking and business cooperation
2. Technologies applicable to business activity area.
2.1. Internet of Things: Basic knowledge. Advantages and Disadvantages of different technologies. Areas of application.
2.2. Smart parking: Technologies for sensorization and management of the data obtained. Other technologies.
2.3. Smart signposting.
2.4. Smart Access.
2.5. Traffic control: Tourism. Freight transport vehicles.
2.6. Design and creation of apps: Basic technical knowledge. Business models
2.7. Geolocation and application possibilities.
2.8. What is Big Data? Specific opportunities and technologies in business area.
2.9. Energy Efficiency and Sustainability: Smart Grids. Monitoring of losses and fraud. Energy management. Energy efficiency systems. The Big Data in the improvement of efficiency. LEED certifications. The role of the user in sustainability.
2.10. Security: Access control. Cameras Alert management. Lighting and security. Drones and disruptive technologies. The Big Data in the management of security.
3. Market of Business Area:
3.1. The business area in Catalonia and in Spain: Solutions to Business Area.
– The main associations of business area
– Public Administrations: Urban Planning Departments / Local Economic Promotion: Presentations by those responsible for innovation of PAE’s such as the Economic District of L’H and other PAE’s of the territory. Supramunicipal entities interested in the P.A. and calls for grants.
3.2. The Business area in Europe and in the world. Situation and information about the most important industrial área.
Classes begin on: 1st of September
Classes end in: 20th of December
Timetable: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 5:30 pm to 9 pm.
Place: GORNAL ACTIVA – C/ Can Tries, 20 – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
Business Management: 35 hours
4. Analysis and detection of business opportunities.
5. BB.DD. Responsibility and Social Innovation.
6. Determination and Knowledge of the Objective and Market Client.
7. Business model.
8. Planning and Project Management.
9. National and International Financing.
10. Business pitch – Effective communication.
For whom is the target?
There are 15 places available:
- Business professionals and entrepreneurs interested in Smart sector.
- Degrees in Formative Cycles and Degree students.
It is very important and will be valued the entrepreneurship, interest, experience and knowledge, as well in the Smart sector.
Experts & Teachers
Eduardo Martínez Gil
Until 29 th of September
1st of October
Until 20th of december
Education + Mentoring
In January 2019
From January 2019
SUPPORTING IN THE CREATION PROJECT
From February 2019
NEW REGISTRATION PERIOD OF THE 3rd EDITION
Experts and teachers support
throughout the program
Hours of Education
Hours of Tutorial
Someone who has participated in other program editions
The program has excellent and expert instructors in each area. I recommend this program for its enriching and multidisciplinary content, essential for entrepreneurs.Rubén Rumipamba Zambrano PhD (c) en Comunicaciones de Banda Ancha – Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya